“Pizza in Langley”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Roy, Washington
“Pizza in Langley”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We showed up for a late lunch in off-season so we were able to park right in front of the pizzeria and got a table when we walked in the door. I think the only other folks were locals also grabbing a late lunch and glass of wine. This speaks highly for the friendly atmosphere.
The food was amazing! I ordered the Pasta Petso! The serving was enough for two or three people so I'll be taking home leftovers. Hubby had the Spaghetti and Meatballs which was also a very large serving and will be eaten as leftovers later. Hubby said it tasted fantastic, and he would definitely order it again! We were so impressed with the pastas that we have ordered a pizza to go for dinner tonight! I'm sure it will be superb as we have already read others reviews raving about it! Yum!
This will be a go-to eatery when we visit Langley!

Coupeville, Washington, United States
“Great East Coast Pizza”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Bring cash, they don't take cards. This is a quality hole in the wall that is worth it! The meat lovers was oh so good...

Visited October 2012
Langley, BC
“Great spaghetti and meatballs!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It's just not pizza. There are many other pasta items on the menu. The best pasta I've had in a long time.

Visited September 2012
Kent, Washington
“The best of Whidbey Island”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Everyone I talk to on the island talks about this place. It seems to be everyone's favorite spot. I think Seattle has way better options so I would not come to the island for this pizza but if you are here already, I would check it out. It is one of the 3 best places we have found on the island. I highly recommend their clam pesto pizza on the thin crust. So good! The view is awesome and the service is always amazing. Only negatives are that it is pricey (like most of Whidbey) and they do not take credit or debit cards. Still, if you are on Whidbey Island you are going to want to try Village Pizzeria.

• Visited August 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Pizza with a view!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ate outside so our dog could be near us. Although dogs can't be right next to the table they have a nice tree in the shade with water for your dog. The pizza is great!

Visited August 2012