“Great spaghetti and meatballs!”
Review of Village Pizzeria

Village Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Langley
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It's just not pizza. There are many other pasta items on the menu. The best pasta I've had in a long time.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Everyone I talk to on the island talks about this place. It seems to be everyone's favorite spot. I think Seattle has way better options so I would not come to the island for this pizza but if you are here already, I would check it out. It is one of the 3 best places we have found on the island. I highly recommend their clam pesto pizza on the thin crust. So good! The view is awesome and the service is always amazing. Only negatives are that it is pricey (like most of Whidbey) and they do not take credit or debit cards. Still, if you are on Whidbey Island you are going to want to try Village Pizzeria.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Ate outside so our dog could be near us. Although dogs can't be right next to the table they have a nice tree in the shade with water for your dog. The pizza is great!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

cute little place with outdoor seating that gives great mountain and water views! Family friendly with amazing pizza, I loved the chicken Caesar salad! The price was right, friendly staff!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great pizza and friendly staff. We ate inside at one of the handful of tables. We ordered one pizza with half clam & garlic and the other half a meat combination. Don't be put off by the unusual combinations, they are delicious. Great place to grab lunch for the family at a reasonable price. We noticed a number of young teens come in and order pizza by the slice. The teenage boys we saw, seemed happy with the one large (very large) slice that they ordered. Give it a try. I bet you will like it too.