“Incredible hospitality and room”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Langley
Eagles Nest Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 16 Langley B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 10, 2011

I've stayed twice now at the Eagles Nest, and highly recommend it. Both times I've been there while on a business trip, and found the B&B to be exceptional in every way: rooms, comfort, wireless access, close to Langley, and incredible breakfasts. The owners, JoAnne and Jerry, are born to hospitality. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 2, 2010

If you are looking for the perfect northwest experience I would suggest Langley Wa. on Whidbey Island. Langley ooze's with charm from the delightful location to the charming village with restaurants, wine & beer tastings, galleries and shops. The Eagles Nest is the perfect place to stay. A serene setting with old growth evergreen trees, deer and eagles awaits you. The inn has cozy rooms, well appointed and maintained. Jerry and Joanne are excellent hosts and will be able to inform you of all there is to do and see on Whidbey Island. And, the breakfast is to "die" for!

Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Following four days in Seattle, I was looking for a get-away to a new destination and settled on Whidbey Island. I couldn't have been happier with my choice of Eagle's Nest B&B. Jerry and Joanne are gracious, helpful hosts who enjoy their guests. When I arrived, Jerry gave me the grand tour and offered dining suggestions. Joanne served a scrumptious breakfast on each morning during my stay. Both were very helpful with sightseeing recommendations including a number of insider tips. I loved the Eagle's Nest room on the third floor with its panoramic views and very tasteful, comfortable furnishings. My trip involved a bit of work, so the complimentary wi-fi was welcome. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2009

We came to the Eagle's Nest based on recommendations from family and friends and were not disappointed. The Saratoga Room was lovely and quiet, with two comfy easy chairs, soaking tub, small deck and an incredible view of Saratoga Passage. The in-room coffee maker was much appreciated. The common areas were also very nice, but our room was so nice we didn't feel the need to use them. The breakfast was delicious and hosts Jerry and Joanne Lechner were very helpful in planning other meaks and sightseeing.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2008

We found the Eagle's Nest Inn by accident, after contacting four or five different B&B's Joanne was the only person to get back to me.
Our trip from Sacramento to Washington was LONG and Tiring after many hours of delays. So by the time we met Jerry at the front door we were absolutely exhausted. He took us to our room (with no shoe removal requirement) I signed my reciept (I requested they charge my account prior to our stay so I wouldnt have to worry about it while on vacation.) Jerry showed us around the inn and gave us some very good advise on where to have a great burger in town. Jerry seems like the kind of guy that takes a bit to warm up but once he does he is gentle and kind.
Joanne and Jerry were very accomidating! The Forrest Room is where we stayed and let me tell you their bed was just as comfortable as my own so I slept like a baby. Breakfasts were amazing! We went Whale Watching Joanne and Jerry were kind enough to offer to make a Breakfast to Go so we could get on the road early. We declined and chose to have a fabulous breakfast with the other guests at the inn.
Jerry and Joanne are very knowledgeable when it came to the island and guided us to some amazing places to visit.
My Husband and I cannot wait to get back to Whidbey and celebrate our anniversary again. Thank You Joanne and Jerry for making our stay relaxing and stress free!!!!
Can I come back now?!?!?!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ragingsun
Reviewed July 17, 2008

We highly recommend the Eagles Nest Inn B&B in Langley, WA, on Whidbey Island. We have stayed in many B&Bs over the years and this particular one was fabulous. We chose the Eagle's Nest room on the top floor and it was a perfect choice. We had a balcony with rocking chairs and what a view! We sat rocking, drinking hot chocolate/hot tea/hot apple cider, and nibbled on homemade chocolate chip cookies. We overlooked the Saratoga Passage and were able to view Mt. Baker and other scenic hills. We were nearly surrounded by lovely trees and singing birds.

The Inn is clean and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was certainly gourmet and plentious. The Innkeepers, Jerry and Joanne, were great hosts and this would be a "place to return to".

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VEFlowers
Reviewed June 14, 2008

This Inn was just the most relaxing place I have been.
The room was beautifully decorated, well appointed and immaculately clean, with all the facilities one could want, including binoculars, which were well used.
Joanne and Jerry were really welcoming, and a absolute wealth of knowledge of the local area.
The Inn is located in a wooded area just outside Langley and is just the most peaceful place you could imagine, the only thing you hear is birdsong. The wildlife in and around the hotel was just wonderful, birds (just loads of species), deer and little woodland creatures. Outside my window was a humming bird feeder which seemed to be on some kind of humming bird highway, as it was visited by hundreds of birds during my stay. I must have spent hours just watching them.
I cannot speak morely highly of the Eagles Nest Inn and would highly recommend it for a relaxing break away from the rat race.
Don't forget your camera, Whidbey Island has some great places and wildlife to photograph.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Seggsy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley
Captain Whidbey Inn
Harbor Inn
Harbor Inn
#1 of 1 in Freeland
Country Cottage of Langley

Been to Eagles Nest Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!