“Amazing Food”

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

One of the best burgers and mussels I've had in my life. Very cute, awesome wine collection, very small town chic.

• Visited April 2014

Redmond, Washington
“Great location, service and food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We always loved eating at this spot when it was Star Bistro years ago. We were happy to find that Prima Bistro is just as good. Unfortunately it was a little too chilly to eat dinner out on their fantastic deck the evening we were there, but they do have heaters, so the deck option is great when the weather cooperates. We didn't have reservations, but were seated quickly just before the rush hit (it's a popular place). The French inspired menu had lots of interesting choices plus good local beers and wines. Our food came quickly and was very tasty. I had the trout and my husband and daughter had burgers. The fries were excellent. If you have to eat inside, try to get a table by the water side windows. Once my daughter spotted whales while we were eating!

• Visited May 2014
seattle
“Great lunch on sunny deck. Friendly and informative service to boot!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My gf and I stopped here for lunch last week. It was sunny day so looked up from street and said that the deck was THE place to eat lunch! My gf had the clams with chorizo sausage. She oohe'd & aah'd about how good it was and how she loved the spicy chorizo. Not a morsel was left - she even ate all the bread. I had the burger and frites and it was good as well. Our server was really great - a lot of fun but informative about all the dishes! Next time I am in town, we will be sure to stop in. We really loved being on the deck - great spot.

• Visited May 2014
“An OK Place”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here several years and had forgotten the exotic menu. I couldn't pronounce half of the items then or now, so I ordered fish and chips. I would choose something else if there is a next time. The service was okay. The best thing for me was eating outside and looking out over the water. I can't bring myself to award Prima Bistro with a thumbs up. Instead I'll settle for a sideways thumb, indicating okay but not outstanding.

Santa Ana, California
“A great lunch in Langley”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My innkeeper recommended this restaurant, and I'm so glad she did. They offer an imaginative menu, including small plates, but also feature classic food -- something to please nearly everyone. The food is prepared in-house and is excellent, and service is warm and attentive. It was a sunny, but slightly chilly day when I had lunch at the Bistro. I asked to sit out on the deck, to enjoy the sunshine and the lovely view, but I was a little cold -- my server brought me a blanket to throw around my shoulders, and problem solved!

Visited May 2014