“Lots of choices for breakfast/lunch”
Review of The Braeburn

The Braeburn
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Langley
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Braeburn Restaurant is located in the heart of Langley by the Sea on the south end of Whidbey Island, Washington. At The Braeburn, we specialize in great Pacific Northwest breakfasts and lunches made fresh with only the best ingredients. We use fresh & local organic produce whenever available.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was very happy with the menu selection and decor of the remodel. While the service was friendly is was very slow. Had to wait in a table when several were vacant and finally seated on the patio. Nice but almost felt forgotten! Server who came stated we weren’t his table but he did a good job once we got started! Food was good fresh ingredients and reasonably priced. Lots of selections. Would go again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

After years of taking the Mulitako Clinton for brunch, at the Breaburn, I am making this hidden gem known to all. The business was so good they had to remodel to increase the seating. By doing this they have not lost any of the quant nature of this Resturant.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Overall average experience, the food was okay, service was very slow, however we were a table of 8 on a Sunday. Several mistakes made with orders and a hair found it one. They were gracious enough to replace the dish it was found in, however. Maybe just a poor experience, as it is rated very well. Atmosphere and decor was very charming and staff was nice.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

This is a delightful restaurant. You can outside (in the back) or inside. The interior of the restaurant is light and airy. The food and service are both excellent. I was there with my mother and my aunt. We were all delighted with our food--soup, sandwiches and salad. I will definitely return next time I am in Langley.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

They have a good selection of food choices, have what seemed to me was a very courteous and service minded group, and the restaurant was quiet and comfortable.