“Excellent dinner”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Friday night dinner at Cafe Langley. I had the fish stew (ciopino) and it was to die for. Plenty of mussels, fish, but short on the shrimp, but very tastey just the same. My wife had the duck special. I had a taste and it was melt in your mouth. The sauce was some of the best we have had. When we are in Langley again will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been here before and had better meals. I feel the menu is a little limiting the only consistant is the greek slad, very fresh and always delicious. Tables are small if there is 4 of you and you are "average" size. The specials are usually pretty decent but being one of only a few restaurants in Langley and the south end of Whidbey Island, could be better,

1  Thank LilysMum0723
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Every time we visit Langley, we make sure we have dinner at Cafe Langley. The wait staff are friendly and attentive. The food is excellent, never had anything we didn't like. There's enough to offer for everybody; from chicken to beef, lamb and seafood. And all at a reasonable price. The restaurant is small so be sure to make a reservations. Don't miss out on this little gem in Langley.

1  Thank seqtraveler
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Good variety...Both seafood & beef...Right in heart of Langley. Friendly customers to talk to, as well as waiters.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I found few choices for a quality dinner on South Whidbey Island, but we chose Café Langley from its menu. What a find! He had the seafood stew with melt-in-your mouth mussels and a superb tomato-based broth. My gluten-free vegetarian pasta was one of the best vegetarian dishes ever. Spices were on-the-spot, tomato broth was delicious, and gluten-free pasta could not be distinguished from regular pasta. Wine list was OK, not distinguished, but with food this good, who cares?