“Friendly Pub Atmosphere”
Review of Mo's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Mo's Pub and Eatery
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pub atmosphere with a fully licensed stocked bar including single malt scotches. Menu is hamburgers, british fare, salads & desserts all well priced. Children are welcome and we even have a kids and seniors menu available. Pub food available after the kitchen closes until closing time.Very packed on weekends. Decks are now open during nice weather.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very friendly staff. Sit outside if you can find a seat and enjoy watching the people walking main street.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Usually love this place for brews and pub food. But they were out of all the good stuff like Bangers & Mash, Clam Chowder, etc. It was a big disappointment. They knew it was going to be a busy weekend. They need to be prepared.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I was forced to meet my friends here because they had already stopped so I met them there.

In my mind I hoped for improvement with service and food but again, they fell way short. Now I can truly say, 3 times the worst! I'll never return.

1  Thank nb147c
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We gave up on Mo's about a year ago but decided to give it a try again this week. Service continues to be very bad. We felt badly for the staff that were there because they were working very hard - the place is very understaffed. Staff work hard but it's a management problem - there should be more than one server on a busy evening. Food was just average - you are safe with the burgers but everything else we've tried (over dressed salads, cold fries, not very good fish) - don't bother. The restaurant/pub is in an excellent location, right in the heart of Langley. Unfortunately, it is doubtful we'll be back.

1  Thank ZBD5
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Steamed mussels in savory garlic/wine sauce were delicious and a generous portion. The crab cakes were overly bready, in my opinion. Lots of domestic and important beers on tap. Intimate, pub atmosphere, with live acoustic music. Friendly and attentive service.