“Pub it is, but not much of an eatery”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Mo's Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Mo's Pub and Eatery
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pub atmosphere with a fully licensed stocked bar including single malt scotches. Menu is hamburgers, british fare, salads & desserts all well priced. Children are welcome and we even have a kids and seniors menu available. Pub food available after the kitchen closes until closing time.Very packed on weekends. Decks are now open during nice weather.
Olympia, Washington
“Pub it is, but not much of an eatery”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

No TV at the B & B we were staying at so went to Mo's to watch Thursday night football and have dinner and some beer. I was lucky, I had a hambuger but the wife had the fish and ships. When they first came out I thought they were fish sticks I had as a kid. The small order consisted of 3 pcs. of fish for 7 bucks. I love fish and chips but after I saw those I didn't even ask my wife for a taste. She said they were not very good. The hamburger was ok. But I would go there for the beer only but not much selection of micro's. Not authentic fish and chips as advertised.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Hector A

Kent, Washington
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good food, good drink, good service, good value. Worth while for the pub experience. We had fish and chips with a good 20oz hard cider. The sweet potato chips (fries) were among the best I've had. Try them.

Visited September 2013
Freeland, Washington
“Good local hangout”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great pub food and great selection of beers. A lot of locals come here before or after the movies since it stays open later than most other restaurants in town.

Visited August 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Overall Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

For a weekend getaway to Langley Wa. my wife and i were trying to find a place to eat. We saw some reviews of MO'S and were not sure if we should try. We did on Sept. 01,2013. The food was good. I had the burger and just could not put it down. The service was just excellent. We waited 10 minutes for our food to be served , so the waitress came by our table and apologized. I asked her why apologize ? 10 minutes was fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
“DON'T order the Fish & Chips”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you enjoy frozen fries and fish sticks then order them. SO disappointed! This was a fast food type of meal. Worst fish & chips I've ever had. I don't usually write negative comments but had to this time.

• Visited September 2013