“Great Place to stay in Langley”
Review of Saratoga Inn

Saratoga Inn
Ranked #1 of 16 Langley B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Saratoga Inn to celebrate our anniversary. We had Room #6 on the 2nd floor with great views of the bay. The staff was friendly and helpful and more than willing to take care of any requests. We had to leave before the 8:30 start of breakfast to catch our flight home, but Jenny, the owner, offered to serve us early. It was a great end to a terrific weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark B

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We first stayed at Saratoga Inn in 2009 and recently returned for our second stay. The innkeepers are extremely welcoming and accommodating. Langley is a charming town and the view overlooking the bay from the inn is breathtaking. On at least two mornings guests were photographing the sunrise from the front porch. Our room was very comfortable with a fireplace, private bath, TV and DVR. The inn has a large collection of DVDs that can be checked out at no charge. We looked forward to breakfast each morning because the food was great! Susan, the chef, has published a cookbook and many of her dishes will be recreated in my kitchen. There is afternoon tea each day with light snacks and wine. We were disappointed that we narrowly missed tea time upon our arrival because we were delayed at the ferry but they graciously offered us wine and snacks. This is our ultimate getaway and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is best B&B ever, Jenny, Jim and Kasey are awesome, the food is outstanding, the rooms are perfect in every way! They will also set you up for a yoga class, which just adds to the relaxation of this wonderful Inn. We have stayed 4 times. We always stay in the carriage house, which is separate from the main house. It has a king size bed, living area, giant bathroom with a claw foot tub, newly remodeled large walk -in shower, a full kitchen, and a large balcony over looking the sound, but all the rooms are beautiful and spotless. The owners think of every little detail. This is a must stay!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank dianaryer
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My sister and I really enjoyed our stay. It was just an overnight to get us away from the city and it was the perfect place to accomplish this. The food served for breakfast as well as the tea was wonderful. The staff could not have been more helpful. The room was delightful and the shower wonderful. All in all, I cannot wait to return for another retreat.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have views of the water. Request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathie H
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The Saratoga Inn on Whidby Island was my first experience staying at a B&B. The scenery is beautiful and Langley, Washington is a quaint little place.
The staff at the Inn were nice and friendly. The room was well decorated and clean. The shower was big. The bed was a tad hard for my liking, but overall my stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This B&B is a charmer. We have been going here for years and just love it. The accomodations are wonderful and the food is great. The staff really takes good care of us! It is all of the little touches.

We had our wedding reception there and the staff went well out of there way to make it very special for us.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great but the best one is the Carriage House. Well worth the extra expense, ve...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Inn at Langley was recommended to me, but I found their prices too high. Saratoga Inn was 30% less expensive and from what I can tell, a better choice! I only stayed here for one night but it was just perfect. Its location was beautiful (water views) and quiet yet near all the shopping and restaurants. It was also immaculately kept with warm & friendly staff. The breakfast was wonderful as were the cookies, tea & coffee offered all day long. When I booked my stay I mentioned it was birthday and was pleasantly surprised with a personalized gift box of fine chocolate. I don't think there's a better pick in Langley. Note that this is a quiet town with little to nil night life. I was there on a Monday evening and everything was closed by 6pm except for some restaurants which were open until 9 or ten.

Room Tip: I was in room 9 on the second floor with a lovely view of the water.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Christine R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley
Captain Whidbey Inn
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Harbor Inn
Harbor Inn
#1 of 1 in Freeland

Been to Saratoga Inn? Share your experiences!