We recently stayed at this inn and found it very charming, and with great attention paid to small details such as logs in our fireplace, lots of movies to borrow, magazines on your table, etc. However the cleanliness standards could certainly have been improved as the housekeepers missed cleaning certain areas of our room (particularly in the bath area) every day for some reason.
The Saturday dinner on offer was also very good, although we found the price too high for the actual value. We believed $100 per head (excluding drinks, including taxes and service) was rather high for what we ate. We also would have liked not to be charged 20% service on our wine since we had ordered quite an expensive bottle and were not planning to leave that much tip for the wine -- especially since the inn was already charging 20% service for the meal itself.
The chef too launched into a long-winded narrative on the food prior to dinner, which we felt could have been shorter, more descriptive of the food and its relation to the seasons and the locale, and less full of "I did this.." and "I did that.." We would have liked more humor, more description, more feeling and less of the chef's taking-myself-too-seriously attitude, which made us feel like we were at school.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA