We have just returned from a family vacation in Seattle. We stayed in the city most of the week but we did rent a car to take the ferry to Whidbey Island and spend an overnight on one of the islands. The Inn at Langley was not some old mansion with widows walks, etc. It's a very sophisticated, very clean, modern motel directly on a bluff overlooking the water. From the exterior it has a rustic feel but the interior is filled with luxuries like radiant heat in the bathroom floor, jacuzzi and shower overlooking the water, built in sound system throughout the cottage, DVD/VCR, etc. The decor is attractive and the furnishings are very comfortable. We stayed in the 2 story cottage (1 & 1/2 baths). Staff is very helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet is absolutely delicious and it looks like a photo shoot from Bon Appetit magazine. If you are used to the Four Seasons and the Ritz Carlton then you'll be quite happy with the 2 story cottage at the Inn at Langley....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA