We returned to the Inn at Langley for a third time this past June. Once again, we had a great stay. The views from the balconies are lovely - from sunrise to sunset (the inn faces north). We paid extra for a corner room this time, and the extra $20 per day was well worth it. Rooms are spacious, as are the bathrooms. Breakfast is included and has a good variety. We absolutely love the place and would definitely return. The setting in a great, quiet little town, is a real plus. Plenty of good restaurants and shops are in easy walking distance. Additionally, the hotel has access to the shore, which means when the tide is out, one can walk quite a distance up and down the waterfront.
The only negative comment is that the lights on the hallways on the lower floors are not kept lit during the day, which means they get rather dark during cloudy days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA