My husband and I stayed at the Inn for a weekend anniversary. What a fabulous place it is. The room was what we envisioned and more. What a romantic spot. The pictures are an accurate reflectiion. The jacuzzi next to the open shower, the fireplace, and the beautiful views of the Sound. Dinner is a must! We ate for three hours! The Chef is a delight and very informative - he begins the meal by describing what you will have and where the food comes from. During dinner, we were enjoying the massive stone fireplace and looking out the window and even saw one of the chef's assistants carrying in apples he had just picked from the trees outside to be used for our meal. You can't get any fresher than that. The food was extraordinary. The continental breakfast is much more than you can imagine. Fresh homemade pastries, fruits, muffins, quiche, etc. There is even a spice garden in front. The office is very accomodating and very good about making reservations for you to other spots. The Fish Bowl and the Cafe Langley are also very good. The inn sits next to wonderful shops so you can just walk out your door and a few steps away begin exploring the many shops. We found that many of the artists share shops and have beautiful unique items in each. We would definitely stay again and highly recommend the inn and dinner. THe only drawback for some might be that many of the rooms are down or up stairs so you have to carry your luggage. Heaven on Earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA