We recently stayed at the Inn at Langley and were thrilled with our choice. Friends stayed there a few years ago and recommended that we do the same. We are so grateful for their recommendation!
The Inn at Langley was a great getaway. The room was lovely with a terrific deck overlooking the water. As someone who loves a good bathroom I was tickled with the big tub and shower (both of which also have a view of the water). We loved the nice touches such as the complimentary snacks and drinks each day and the logs for the in-room fireplace. It was so relaxing to sit by the fire, sipping wine, reading a book all to the sound of gentle waves lapping the shores just outside of our room. The front desk staff was super helpful without going overboard. They were able to point us in the right direction for hiking trails which I would highly recommend if you want to get out. There are tons of short trails and longer ones, all of which were quite easy and relaxing.
Breakfast was delicious. They bill it as a continental breakfast and I suppose it is, but the homemade and fresh taste of anything doesn't feel like your typical continental breakfast. We had fresh local fruits and breads along with an egg dish and yummy cakes. We liked that we could load up a tray and bring it back to our room or stay in the restaurant which was really comfortable.
Looking at the title of this review you can guess that we didn't do too much else besides enjoy the peace of our room. We enjoyed meals at Mike's and at the pizza place in town (forgot the name, but order the spinach salad--it was soooo good!). We walked through the downtown Langley area and shopped a little, hiked one morning, but otherwise we were very content to sit on our deck gazing into the distance, nap, and eat good food. What else could you ask for?
If our travels take us to Whidbey Island again we will CERTAINLY stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA