We had a lovely 2 night get-away this week. We came because of the beauty of the location, and the welcoming staff. We had stopped by in February when we were staying in another town on Whibey Island. The view and exterior of the Inn drew us inside to check it out. Brenda, the receptionist, was so kind and helpful. She was the main reason we returned so soon. She had talked about the grey whales that swam in the channel in front of the Inn during March/April and offered suggestions about our February trip. When April came around, we called for a reservation. Even though we didn't see whales due to the tide levels, we had a very relaxing time here. EVERY staff member greeted us warmly and thanked us for coming. The room was great, bathroom & jetted tub huge, and the breakfast was not just delicious and varied, but accommodated my husband's need for gluten free options.
Thank you to Brenda and the rest of the staff. We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA