The Inn at Langley will be joining our roster of annual or biennial NW getaways: we loved it! It's a great location for anniversaries and other special occasions, or simply for unplugging and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere and friendly service. We had a great experience at the restaurant, too, though I don't know that I recommend it for vegetarians. The chef is willing to cater to those who don't eat meat, or in my case red meat, but rather than substitutions or alternatives, almost all of the menu modifications are simply omitting the undesired ingredient. This left a few plates off-kilter: a little dry in some cases, a little bland in others. But for those who enjoy local, exquisitely prepared meat, the restaurant is a sure hit. My husband enjoyed every course, and we both appreciated the chef's creativity and craftsmanship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA