If you're visiting Western Washington or even if you're a local, I highly recommend taking the time to explore Whidbey Island and making the lovely Inn at Langley your homebase for a night or two.
The Inn sits right at the water's edge -- most room have balconies from whih you can enjoy the view. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Great beds with fluffy down comforters, gas fireplaces and huge soaking tubs. There's even a firepit on the beachside of the property if you want to relax beachside with a glass of wine or toast s'mores! Dinner at the restaurant is a must (spendy, but worth it if you're a "foodie"). Most of the ingredients are locally sourced and the dishes are creative. Breakfasts are delicous, too.
Make sure you take the time to explore Langley, Coupeville and the surrounding countryside. Whidbey Island is just beautiful --and less than and hour from Seattle. It's a great destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA