We spent a couple September nights here and found the place to be a quiet and comfortable respite. We arrived via boat and moored at the Langley marina, which was easy and very close.
Our corner queen room with private balcony and jetted tub overlooking the water was very attractive and well appointed. We enjoyed the fireplace each evening after wandering Langley browsing shops and enjoying decent restaurants. Breakfast at the Inn is delicious and fresh.
We've already recommended that friends plan a visit here. We had a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA