“Excellent food with great flavor!”

Great India Cuisine
Ranked #60 of 157 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Had their lunch buffet. Flavors of the food were excellent. They could have a few more dish selections but everything I tried was good! I had a delicious warm chai tea to finish my lunch. Also many other gourmet teas to choose from. On high side $ wise for a buffet but well worth it.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food here is outstanding. I have eaten at all the local Indian restaurants and Great Cuisine of India is, in my opinion, the best. Service is polite and attentive. Unlike some Indian places, the food at the lunch buffet is very flavorful and never bland. I have visited many times for both lunch and dinner, and have never been disappointed. My kids, who are generally picky eaters, love to go here as well. The Bhuna Chicken, Saag Paneer, and Lamb Korma are some of my favorites.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

First, they had a lunch buffet that looked very good but I did not have it. Almost everything on the buffet was a Masala, chicken masala, meatball masala etc... I had the lamb Korma and it was delicious. My daughter had lamb vindaloo which she also liked (her favorite has always been lamb vindaloo) but she liked mine better. The coconut lemonade was refreshing but a bit to sweet and overpriced at $4 a glass. I ont know how much the buffet was but out lunches cost about $13 each.

I recommend this place and I will definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stopped at Great India Cuisine on a early Friday evening for dinner. While the service was excellent, the food was just so-so. However, there are not many Indian restaurants in this area, so if you want to grab a bite, this would be your choice.
They are closed in the afternoons from 2 to 4, so a late lunch is not an option.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Had lunch here with my husband a few weeks ago. It was pretty good but I would order off of the menu next time and skip the lunch buffet. They had some great naan and paneer and other dishes. The mango lemonade was pretty good too. I think the menu items are probably tastier since they are fresher than the buffet. But the buffet was good and hot :)