“Amazing”

MoonRise Cafe
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tuesday thru Saturday 7am to 2pm.
Lakewood, Washington
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Wish they were open more days. Wonderful food, amazing staff! Food portions are huge, raspberry jam is out of this world

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BNewlands

Lakewood, Washington
“Wonderful place to eat breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is about the nicest place to dine. Mostly we go there for breakfast but the lunches are very good also. One complaint I have is that they are no longer open on Sundays or Mondays. Used to go there for breakfast following church---usually had a wait but well worth it. Owner comes out and speaks to us to be sure we are satisfied. Waitresses are veterans there and give great service. Food is always good and plentiful; I have never experienced a questionable meal. Quantities are a little large for me but I usually manage to waddle out with a full stomach. reasonably priced. My wife is crazy about the Moonrise breakfast sandwich and usually orders that. I vary between the French Toast and hand patted sausage and hotcakes and bacon. Omelets are way to big for me but they give me a takeout so I have my lunch already.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank paul s
“Finally”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We finally found the opportunity to dine here and were not disappointed. The food was very good, raspberry preserves was AWESOME, and good service. Be mindful that you will more than likely wait for a table since the dining room is quite small. They're closed on Sunday....really wantwd to dine here after Sunday service. We will revisit.

2 Thank SCGYRL87
Washington
“Wasn't Imprssed”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Fast service but the eggs were sticky. I could not detect what made the eggs and mushrooms taste funny. The large serving of hash browns were undercooked. I'll try the place once again and hope for a better impression next time.

• Visited January 2014
“For breakfast in morning it's great food an plenty of food for the money . Reckamind it to all my friends.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The operator an people have a great aditude an friendly an been going ever since the opening . Get up set when not open on regular days wished open 7 days a week.