“Anniversary Breakfast”

MoonRise Cafe
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tuesday thru Saturday 7am to 2pm.
Lakewood, Washington, USA
“Anniversary Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for an Anniversary breakfast with family. Once again Sam, Dolly, Mom and the crew provided the consistent, quality food and attention we know and love. You just can't beat it anywhere else in Lakewood. Thanks everyone!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh and delicious as well as plentiful. The service was tops. The staff was very attentive. Definitely will visit again when we are in Washington.

• Visited September 2013
Lakewood, Washington
“YUM-YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Moonrise café is a small gem in Lakewood. Great food and friendly service. Breakfast is the best and the veggie eggs benedict are wonderful! Others go for sausage gravy over the best hash browns and swoon. Sandwiches and soup are favorites for lunch. Our family goes there frequently. Only Breakfast and Lunch are served.

Visited June 2013
Colorado
“Good food, great friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My friend and I had breakfast here on the last day of our great Olympic peninsula weekend. I knew when I saw the big water bowl for dogs outside that it was my kind of place. We were quickly welcomed and seated and had a cup of outstanding coffee in our hands in a minute. The breakfast came quickly and was very good (French toast and perfect eggs over easy). The delicious jams are made on-site and available to purchase. BUT THE BEST thing about the Moon Rise Cafe is the staff. We asked our waitress about the location of a particular place and she admitted to being new to the area and not knowing. In a heartbeat, however, she was back with another staffer who sat with us and talked about how to get where we wanted to be (Rainier was "out" that day) and we wanted a place to take pictures. A great choice for breakfast.

• Visited July 2013
Tacoma, Wa.
“What a breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went to a camera store and on the way out I asked the sales clerk if he could suggest a good place to eat. The clerk suggested Moon Rise Cafe. Was I impressed.
I tried the veggie omelet of avocado, tomato and feta with potatoes and a biscuit. Service was fast, the waitress excellent and the food was mind blowing. The biscuit was just huge and very fresh served with I believe, homemade jam that they also sell. Omelet was excellent and potatoes perfect. coffee was good. This was my first visit to the Moon Rise cafe, it won"t be my last

• Visited June 2013