“It's a Starbucks... What Else?”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Lakewood
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Typical Starbucks... friendly service, drive thru available, good coffee. Although this drive thru is typically on the slower end of things, it is still nice to pull in and get your coffee versus the possibility of getting wet in the typical Washington rain.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been going to the Lakewood Starbucks since it first opened 20 or so years ago. As I've aged, my beverage of choice has had to be a 'decaf grande latte, non-fat, extra hot'. Their new pastry selection looks good, but I don't go there. My grandson (age 7) loves the vanilla bean frap.........no caffeine but loaded with whipped cream! Starbucks is Starbucks.........consistently great.