“New updates make this theater great!”

AMC Loews Lakewood Towne Center 12
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Lakewood
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love the ability to reserve individual seats when I buy my tickets. There is also an automatic kiosk by ticketing where I got to skip the lines and just go buy my tickets. Seat selection is really convenient b/c I don't have to rush to find the best seat; knowing mine is already reserved. The best part....the upgraded seats! They're padded leather recliners that have recline all the way back and even put your feet up! Very exciting and well worth the ticket price. This is Cinetopia style theaters without the expensive price and lazy customer service. Oh, and they do military discount! That is always a big plus for me.

My only complaint is that there never seems to be enough staff at concessions; seems to take forever to get anything.

1  Thank Victoria P

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Most movies are much longer these days and comfortable seats make up a huge part of your enjoyment. The reclining seats are wonderful but ouch lowes has decided to really make you pay by charging the highest prices in the world for snacks. Get a discount card and you will reach their target within 2 or 3 visits because you will spend enough to need a break.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I hate to recommend this place because people from other areas already travel here to see a movie. It is the best!!! The seats are plush and recline, the seating is reserved so it takes the stress out of finding a good seat. We buy our tickets online and reserve our seats at that time. Smartest thing they could have done!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Most comfortable theater I have ever been in! Small rooms, great sound and leather lazyboy chairs. Just get tickets early to reserve your seats.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The chairs are awesome and the theater is clean. Parking can be challenging on busy weekends. Be sure to buy tickets in advance for popular shows as they tend to sell out.