“Feel at home in comfortable recliners”

AMC Loews Lakewood Towne Center 12
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Lakewood
Steilacoom, Washington
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Feel at home in comfortable recliners”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Ben Affleck's new film received five stars so we wanted to view it on the big screen. I usually shy away from crowded theaters but after seeing the last "Twilight" film at this theater I knew that if my husband and I got there early we would enjoy a quiet, adult atmosphere. We bought our tickets online. We arrived early to get perfect center seats and by the time the movie started the theater had filled with mature couples. I would prefer to see the previews and movie at the scheduled time but there were way too many advertisements. My only complaint. I guess that is the price you pay for the early seating. We loved the movie and the spacious, comfortable seating added to our enjoyment. We like small theaters but if we have to go to a big one we'll choose this theater in Lakewood Towne Center again.

Visited October 2012

Lakewood, Washington
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great seats, small theaters”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Watch movies in comfort with really wide reclining seats that have full leg support and plenty of room between seats for beverages and goodies.

Visited August 2012
Tacoma, Washington
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Why would you go to any other theater?”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

THis place has very large comfortable recliners to sit in while wathing the movies. Wide Aisles so you can recline all the way back if you want. Just like being at home only with a full size movie screen. Your only concern should be if the movie is boring you may fall asleep in these chairs. If you haven't seen a movie like this, you don't know what you are missing. This is by far the preferred Movie theater for me and my wife.

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“$5 Tuesdays & free popcorn”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Tuesday is our movie day ~ always love coming here. It is right off Interstate 5 making it convenient

Visited July 2012