“Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Best chinese food in Washington! Friendly service and delicious food. It is the only place I go for chinese food.

1 Thank Victor B

Utica, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, long wait”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Again, as others have indicated, it was a little hard to find. The signage does not indicate 3 Sisters in English. Here is a recap of the food: We ordered the Shezhuan Whole Fish, it was excellent, just spicy enough. Sesame Chicken- Excellent. Chicken and Mushroom- Excellent. Pan fried beef go-fun noodles, excellent. Seafood Stone Pot- Excellent. There was a large party of 12-15 in there, and we had to wait until they completely served them before we got our food (about a 25 minute wait). In some instances that would not be acceptable. They get 4 out of 5 stars from me, with them loosing one star for the slow service.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Shippman
Lakewood, Washington, USA
“No More Sisters for Us”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My spouse and I have been wanting to try the #2 ranked eatery in Lakewood. First off we couldn't find it but Tripit had a locator and address so we finally got there. Be advised the storefront does not say Three Sisters. It's a small, strip mall, seat yourself joint. I had to clean sticky rice off my chair before I sat and then had to request a new napkin. The menu is extensive and overwhelming for the uninitiated. No pictures to help you and English is not the first language for the waitstaff. I ordered hot and sour soup and some kind of spicy chicken. I had to return my drink once because it wasn't unsweetened ice tea. It was never refilled. The meal was served but I had to ask where my soup was. It came late. It took 4 different servers to get our order straight. The soup was as pictured and failed have the "hot and sour" punch I expected. My chicken and broccoli concoction was anemic but slightly spicy. I declined to take the remainder home. No refills on drinks ever offered. I'm deeply disappointed because I was looking forward to a new favorite eatery. We won't be back. It was a $50 waste of time. Pass it on by and go to Yen Ching's instead.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Surfpinky
Milltown, Montana
“Real Chinese ”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

One of the better Chinese restaurants I've eaten at on the planet, including China. Great service, friendly staff, awesome menu. I like it hot and it doesn't disappoint. Good prices too....

4 Thank SGM18Z
Tacoma, Washington
“Outstanding”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have been eating at Tacoma Szechuan for about a year and we keep going back.
The food is the best in this area, including a few Seattle restaurants. I enjoy the quality of their food, fresh, tasty and appealing!!
I've introduced this restaurant to several other people and they also keep coming back.

• Visited January 2014