“Best Fries”

Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in Lakewood
“Best Fries”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Second time at this restaurant. Great burgers and even better fries. No need to ever order the large, as the regular is still a bag filled with them. I tried the Cajun fries, which are awesome. So much food that I skipped dinner. Staff taking the order was nice and friendly, but everyone else seemed bored to be there. It's all about the food though, and it was great.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank C17Loadie

Tacoma, Washington
“Was expecting something better after all the raving I heard”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I tried 5 guys after hearing family members rave how great it was. Burger was average, fries were decent but it wasn't worth a special trip to go here. If I was in the area I might stop by and eat (although there are better resturants in the area). Place was messy and dirty but I didn't expect much more as it is a burger joint. I just thought the burgers would be better than they were.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle
“Five Guys in Lakewood ... my favorite burger joint”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Five Guys is probably my favorite burger joint ... burgers are above average, the loads of fries are tasty and I love their 'electronic' Coke machine. This particular store is a bit chincy when giving fries, when compared to their Puyallup and Renton stores. To get the best in flavor experience, you need to eat at the store ... takeout / delayed eating loses something - stuff gets soggy. The price is a bit high for this type of burger, but I think it's worth it for the flavor. I had their hot dog at my last visit, and it was pretty good, especially given the numerous choices of condiments available.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank treerod1
Lakewood, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I went to Five Guys with my son and his family after listening to them rave about it. OMG!! I had the best burger, that I have had in a long time. I had the Jr. cheese with all the fixings, well minus the jalepenos. The burger was so juicy, real meat, no fillers. The meat was flavorful with just the right seasonings, and a good size burger as well. I also tried the Cajun fries. They were perfect, not too spicy, They offer peanuts in the shell to eat while you are waiting for your food. The line was to the door, but moved rather quickly. It only took 15 min. to get to the counter to place our order, but the food was out in 5 minutes. A great place. I'll be back.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!