“Local Classic Always Delivers.”
Review of Pizza Casa Inc.

Pizza Casa Inc.
Ranked #51 of 154 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Established in 1958, now a local landmark. Features home made Italian food, ranging from pizza and pasta to steaks, sandwiches and salads.
Lakewood, Washington, USA
“Local Classic Always Delivers.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This eatery is a classic go to for Lakewood. Great Italian dishes, over the top Cesear salad and Chop chop salad. The thin crust pizza is the draw. You won't be disappointed. Give it a go!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Surfpinky

Boca Raton, Fl
“Great trip down memory lane”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I used to eat tasty Chicago style thin crust here in the mid '80s when stationed at McChord AFB, almost 30 years later I returned on a business trip and just enjoyed a wonderful pizza and experience. So amazing to find a restaurant that has persevered and still delivers a buttery thin crust topped with high quality toppings and unified with first rate mozzarella cheese. Bravo Pizza Casa of Ponders Corner.

1905 Comm Squadron
1982 - 1985

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Boca_Tim
Pacific Northwest
“Good find!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just a few minutes from our motel, we found this great place. Very homey Italian restaurant with excellent service and food. My husband had pizza, and being very picky about his pizza, he was very happy with his. I had raviolis with meat sauce, which was excellent. There are a lot of choices on the menu, so it was hard to choose, but hope we can go back again soon to try out some others.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank jxnmom
Tacoma, Wa
“We love Pizza Casa!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We go to Pizza Casa a few times a year for a large family gathering. We are treated like royalty!! The food is excellent, and of course the Pizza is "real" and outstanding!! We get the large room in the back, and we are allowed to stay as long as we want! We had a wonderful meal and family time last night. My husband's first pizza was there in the 60's when we were on a date!! Do not miss going to this place, for real Italian food!!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Julie E
Federal Way, Washington
“Finally!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

So I finally got to eat here last night. Let me tell you, I let the anticipation build for two weeks. I have been looking for a good pizza place out in the NW for almost 10 years. There are 4 criteria for good Chicago style pizza. 1. The crust should be thin, crispy on the bottom and a little doughy on top. CHECK 2. the meat topping should always be under the cheese. CHECK 3. The sausage should be fresh and each piece should be pulled from bulk before being pressed into the dough. CHECK and 4. The cheese should be fresh mozzarella, cooked to a perfect bubbly golden brown. CHECK.
I was not let down at all. I am stoked to come back. You can expect to see me once or twice a month. I even had to drive 45 minutes to get there. The wait staff was personable and on top of things. you can tell everyone who works there enjoys being there, the staff was smiling and having a good time. Thank you Pizza Casa for existing. I now do not need to pay $300 dollars to fly back to Chicago every 3 months to get my fix.

The ambiance was kinda cheesy which is exactly what you get in Chicago, you could smell fresh made dough as soon as you walk in. Yeah I paid 40 bucks for 2 pizzas and let me tell you there wasn't a single piece left between the 3 of us. We left completely stuffed.

The pizza took maybe 30 minutes to get to the table, which is right on time for fresh homemade pizza.

• Visited December 2012