Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Lakewood
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My family and I were driving starting from spokane to forks and could not take sitting in tge car any longer and I love my kids but sometimes they can get a wee bit crazy, So stopped here because they offer federal rates for my husband, the rooms were big enough for 4 and beds were comfy, but the best thing were the internet tvs, and breakfast was a wel add on,

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jocelyyy
AmyBains, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Lakewood area.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We have been consistently pleased with the service and accommodations of this ABVI. The location is convenient to the Freeway and the staff have always been exceptionally capable, professional and friendly. It is a bit hidden, but visible from the main road. Would recommend to others, especially not trying to spend a lot.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Maria L

Reviewed July 19, 2014

To start of the hotel is in a solid location at a solid price. Although this is not an extravagant hotel, why would there be a reason for it to be. The furniture, well i felt was better than it needed to be which was good. And the beds were comfy and all around clean. Included was a free breakfast as well, and there is a Denny's right down the street. But breakfast was good here. Would come back next time i need to be by base (JBLM) .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Ben S

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Being close to base, this hotels main base involves customers from or associating with the base. Well i can say that the front desk staff vastly helpful, for a soldier and understand our situations. I was a bit short on my room rent the second day, and my card provider was having issues processing my room charges. The young man at front desk was more than generous, and seemed to have lots of experience with the go to bank for us JBLM soldiers, and said "dont worry about it go back to your room and relax i will take care of the issue". Now this is what i call going beyond the call of duty. I will most definetly be coming back here from now on as my home away from home, for the best service and quality. Thanks again ABVI

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I would recommend staying here. It was affordable, customer service was good, it was clean & quiet. The convince of breakfast was also a plus.
I wouldn't hesitate to book another room in the future.

Was in a good location near the Lakewood Town Center near entertainment, food & shopping.

Stayed: June 2014
AmyBains, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing a review of the Americas Best Value Inn Lakewoodt!Thank you for your positive feedback on our location, our breakfast, and our rooms. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The staff could have not been nicer. The beds were very clean and new. And i pulled out the sheets and mattress pad was also flawless. Hotel had easy access to freeway. Overall It's very convenient location in Lakewood also near Downtown Tacoma area. The room was to small or big for what you were paying for you gain above that, but the room was very clean, the bed was very comfy, all staff were super nice and the most of all the hotel had breakfast items you would not see at a budget hotel (hot items other than waffles).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gurdeep B

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We appreciate your positive feedback on our facility. We hope you will join us again the next time you are in Lakewood. Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

while this isn't a fancy hotel, there's no reason to expect it to be. you get more than your money's worth because the rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. there's no question i would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Rudy R
AmyBains, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review! We are very proud of our guest rooms and there cleanliness, and guests like you who pay attention to detail make all our hard work worthwhile. Be assured I will share your great comments with our staff. We are delighted to have earned your loyalty and assure you that we will continue to earn it with every visit. Thanks again.

Americas Best Value Inn Lakewood

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Days Inn Lakewood South Tacoma
#12 of 27 in Tacoma
2 mi away
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma South - Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tac...
#1 of 1 in Lakewood Pierce County
FairBridge Inn & Suites Dupont

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base? Share your experiences!