Americas Best Value Inn Seattle / Tacoma near JBLM Base
Best Western Lakewood(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
$143
$59
$51
$64
$85
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Modestly furnished but very clean. The bed was very comfortable and brand new also the staff was friendly and helpful. When i come back i will definitely stay here again, no question. There under new management and they're doing it right.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stayed here at the last minute and I am very happy we did. I selected this location because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised of how nice it was. The people working at this hotel were very nice and very helpful.
The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. I got a good night sleep. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Don't stay here! I booked for three nights with instructions of how to cancel if we only stayed one night. (We were there waiting for a space available flight from McChord.). We got a flight after one night. I called the central office early and cancelled, and I also cancelled at the desk before breakfast. They charged us for three nights when our credit card bill arrived. So, military travelers: fair warning. They won't refund $70.00 after I did exactly what they instructed me to do!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Lagunatic58
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I did not know how great their services was until I actually visited this hotel. One of their house keepers by the name phylicica does a great job in cleaning the rooms and that made me fall in love with this hotel because she cleans it as if she was cleaning her own house. It's very quiet and peaceful and I would recommend this for any person that want a good hotel and quality services.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I booked a room here through expedia for my son. when i got there they didnt have my reservation so everything needed to be re-entered in their system. i was told REPEATEDLY, that my credit card used online would not be charged. well 3 days later it was. surprise! But at the desk i gave them a different card to use, they charged that card TWICE! for one night stay. When i called to dispute the charges, the owner Amy,(not her real name) blatantly lied, and said that he stayed for 2 nights after he turned in the key at checkout directly to her. I am the one that picked him up from there, he was home the next day that she lied about stating he was there for 2 nights. Either way, the receptionist was advised that i would only be paying for one night, signed for only one night. BEWARE! ALSO, my son complained to them because he was not able to lock the door to the room because the door was coming off the hinges. if you're going to stay here please pay with cash!

Room Tip: Dont use your credit card
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family