“Outstanding!!!”

Mansion Inn Lake Stevens
Ranked #1 of 1 Lake Stevens B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Recently stayed with Tracy and Rod after attending a Seattle Mariner game. This place is just beautiful. Stained glass windows, beautiful furnishings and amazing views of Lake Stevens from every window. Our room was very nice, wonderful king size bed, nice large bathroom and jet tub. Great soaking in the tub while looking at the lake, doesn't get much better. The location is perfect. Not right on the lake up sits up above on a hill that makes the view even better. Tracy and Rod make you feel right at home and there are snacks, coffee and rooms to just sit and relax in. Breakfast was very good and there isn't anything but good things to say. Will be back for another visit.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the entire place
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have family in the area, and I usually stay with them. But this time, we needed an alternative and the Mansion Inn Lake Stevens did not disappoint. It was unusual staying in a hotel in an area I usually stay with family, but the hosts at the Mansion Inn are a great couple and they were very friendly and helpful. We had driven 12 hours when we arrived, so we were exhausted. The in room hot tub was just the ticket, the room was comfortable and quiet. Really good breakfast every morning, most everything had been considered. I know the area well, yet I had never seen the Mansion Inn which is at the end of a dead end, but there is ample parking, quietness,good breakfast, friendly and efficient service and welcome. Mansion Inn Lake Stevens has much more character than a big box hotel beside the motorway, so if you are seeking a nice place in the Lake Stevens area, try the Mansion Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Tracy & Rod are very pleasant, make you feel right a home, one of the family, the minute you walk in the door. Be prepared to relax & enjoy the lake view from the privacy of your room or outdoor patio. The home is child friendly and just a short walk from the lake, our nieces children we as impressed with the place as well. We are looking forward to our next vista to Lake Stevens and staying at the Mansion Inn.

Mark Burlingame & Christina Kayser, Sherwood, Oregon.

Room Tip: All of the rooms at the Inn are beautiful, we stayed in the Double room. The bed was especially com...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good home base for seening the entire area. Close to many attractions and has a nice small town atmosphere. Only a few bucks more than closest Motels and a whole lot nicer.... Great property! Will stay again next time I am in the area...

Room Tip: Close enough to everything you need to see and still have a wonderful place to come back to.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Boyd H
Reviewed September 18, 2013

From the moment I spoke with one of the owners of this lovely bed & breakfast, I felt I had wonderful personal service. I was staying at the Mansion Inn for a wedding I was attending. Some of the other wedding guests were also staying there, so we had even more personal service.
The place is beautifully decorated with stunning stained glass windows and doors, as well as the view out the large windows in the living room area. Our room upstairs was clean and nicely furnished with probably the softest, most comfortable bed I have ever slept in besides my own!
The owners, a lovely couple, Rod and Tracy, were so accommodating and so friendly, and my-sister-in-law and I were warmly welcomed. We were without a car, so Rod loaned us his truck so that we could drive into the town. He was so nice---he even set a GPS so we wouldn't get lost!
The breakfast that was included was like few other breakfast at other b&b's. Tracy made homemade cinnamon rolls and a delicious looking egg dish. There were fresh fruit and cereals and muffins, rolls, orange juice and coffee. I even brought some of the cinnamon rolls home to my husband!
It is also close to the Gated Sanctuary, a fabulous spa in Snohomish.
The entire stay at this lovely place was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ShelleyB17
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My fiancé and I live in North Vancouver and about twice a year we like to into Washington to do some shopping and to just get away from the city. Over 3 years ago we looked for a place to stay overnight that was near the Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville but he places to stay were along the highway and not all too comfortable. We going the Mansion Inn at Lake Stevens and we'll not stay any other place.

For a 10-mile/15-minute drive away from the highway, the mall outlets and the Tulalip Casino, you can be in Lake Stevens, a quiet and much calmer far from any tourist location and a perfect place to relax and unwind from a day of shopping, driving in a car, whatever brings you to the area. If you are person that likes the serenity of going to the lake then you'll appreciate where the Mansion Inn is located.

The Mansion Inn is a charming place with that old world charm but in a modern building. You are welcomed to a large comfortable space with traditional décor through out the house but the rooms are large and modern. The hosts Tracy and Rod could not be two better hosts for weary travelers to put them at ease and let them know they made a better choice than some hotel somewhere with plentiful, warm breakfast to wake up to. My fiancé and I left a piece of luggage and Rod was willing to go out of his way to get it back to us if we were not close by to pick it up.

I recommend the Mansion Inn for any Canadian wanting an overnight getaway anytime of the year.

Room Tip: Choose the Presidential Room or the Penthouse Suite. These rooms are abundant in space, large king s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald J
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've stayed at the Mansion Inn B&B two years in a row now while racing the Lake Stevens 70.3 Half-Ironman. Rod and Tracy are extremely accommodating, even getting up way before 5 a.m. on race day to make sure the athletes were done their breakfast early before racing. They stock the fridge with water and healthy treats and have snacks available in the breakfast room. This is a beautiful home with lots of room, in and outside. They are bike friendly, and make sure our bikes are secured. Thank you for making the stay in Lake Stevens so enjoyable! I've already booked my room for next years race!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Shelly S

Been to Mansion Inn Lake Stevens? Share your experiences!