“Has so much potential” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Lacey, Washington
“Has so much potential”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2009

We used to eat at this place at least once a week, but the owner has voiced her opinion way too many times. I often wondered when we go to eat; why the place isn't crowed. The food is very good! I now understand why... She has horrible customer service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

SeaTac, Washington
“Olympian Rated 4 Stars---exceptional for them”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2009

I eat here once or twice a week. It is a favorite of my mom's and lots of state workers and others frequent the place. It is closed on Sunday.

Generally I order from the Menu although most people go to the Mongolian Grill. The grill dinners are all inclusive with soup, entree, rice option, and dessert.

Lunch prices are low and include soup, egg roll, fried rice, entree and tea. They run about six dollars.

The dinner menu is extensive and includes complete combination dinners as well as a la carte.

Food if very fresh, vegetables are high qualty. Servings are large from the menu and the mongolian grill is all you can eat.

Overall I say that this is an above average place.

Been to Shanghai? Share your experiences!