“JBLM”

Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This hotel is as expected great, enjoyed the staff who are very friendly. Here on business and the staff actually prepared a steak dinner for my whole team. Made us feel extra special. Rooms were always clean.

Room Tip: This hotel is in the vicinity of plenty of things to do, though I was here on business, the hotel af...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Regina M

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I come to the Lacey area often for work. If it is for more than one night or my husband comes along, I will always stay at the Candlewood. Watching a free movie in the recliner is the best. I always love being able to have a toasted bagel with cream cheese in the morning without having to get dressed and go to the lobby to get it. The Cupboard prices are reasonable. The honor payment system is a time warp throwback.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank L01S
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I checked in here at the last minute after traveling all day. She gave me a good rate for Sat, Sun, Mon. The rooms are large and clean, and have a full kitchen. Coffee, tea, is always plentiful and free, popcorn for the microwave, and pets are welcome (pretty expensive, $75 for the entire time you stay (in our case 3 nights). Laundry can be done, they have a snack store that does not gouge you, free papers, and the location is close to I-5 and lots of businesses. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Away from I-5, and an upper floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank steve s
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is my second or third time staying here and I was not disappointed. The staff is Friendly, the rooms are large and very well appointed. They have free breakfast and WIFI. I recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Sail2fun
Reviewed December 11, 2013

the staff very friendly. rooms very nice and very clean, i will be staying there again, it was my second time there,, and i will definately be returning, i was there to visit my mother in a nursing hoom, the staff was very accomidating on my room , and helpfulness, it is close to alot of stuff , i needed while i was there.

Room Tip: maybe a coffee pot in the rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Markell C
Candlewood Suit... T, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Markell C:

I'm so glad our hotel fit your needs during your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We look forward to your next visit and hope you will be just as please then as well!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I used my Priority Club points to book this hotel and it was a good choice for the location and just a one night stay. It was clean, with a comfortable bed. No restaurant, but a handy "pantry room" on site that has free coffee and snack / microwave options. The room had a fridge, stove and microwave, so you could cook if you so desired. There are numerous restaurants within two minutes of the hotel. My wife complained that the bathroom did not have a trash can. Easy on/off to I-5.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DocPhil2011
Candlewood Suit... T, Guest Service Representative at Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent travel needs! We are so pleased that we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience. There should have been a trash can under the sink in your room, but we apologize that there was not. We do hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Came to this hotel unexpectedly after a nearby hotel screwed up my reservation beyond all recognition. After I got to the hotel, Kim was able to take a very stressful situation and make it all better. We had a very nice room to stay in (with our pets). The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I will definitely check out Candlewood Suites for my future travel plans.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cld5858
Candlewood Suit... T, Guest Service Representative at Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We are so pleased that you had such a good experience at our hotel! We strive create a stress free environment for each one of our guests and by your review; it seems we accomplished that goal. Kim has read your review and is thrilled she was able to make life a little easier for you!

Good luck in all your future travels and we hope to see you again!

Candlewood Suites Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey

Been to Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey? Share your experiences!