“Great Hotel!”

Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed here at the end of a long road trip! What a wonderful facility. We will look for Candlewood Suites on future trips. The room was a studio with two double beds. It was very spacious with modern furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen. It would be great for a longer stay. There is a small store and we were able to buy food for a quick dinner in our room. The bathroom was large, clean and modern. The rooms were quiet even though we were facing the I-5. Only disappointment was no swimming pool. A great way to end our trip!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RKW60
Candlewood Suit... T, Manager at Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you came to stay with us here at Candlewood Suites in Olympia/Lacey and that your stay was a pleasant one! It warms our hearts to know that you were able to unwind a bit before the last leg of your journey home. We sincerely hope you’ll come visit us if your travels should once again bring you our way.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is just awesome. The hotel is very clean. It provides you with every thing you can need. I wasn't feeling well one night, the little store in the lobby had what I needed so I didn't have to drive. The staff cooked dinner for us one night. We were there for 4 weeks, it was a great place to live away from home. Close to malls, stores and even the outlets. Just an awesome place to stay. I give it 1000000 stars!!! Thanks ladies!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank kenneygirl
Front D, Guest Service Representative at Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Your group was a joy to have in our hotel! I'm pleased that we made you feel at home while you were with us and that our amenities helped to make you feel better when you were under the weather. We hope you choose us again should your travels bring you back to the Olympia/Lacey area!

Kimberly
Guest Service Representative

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Seems like an average hotel when you walk into the place. When we walked into our room we were quite surprised. It must have been recently updated. It was SO nice. There is a fully equipped kitchen. The rooms are very spacious with a big closet. The bathroom was a little tiny but the water pressure was awesome. The bedding was nice, except the pillow are a bit too big and hard. That is the only complaint. Negotiated a really nice rate. Would stay here again if revisiting the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bsc2002
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was a very clean and comfortable hotel. We were visiting family in Shelton. This hotel was about a 45 minute drive to Shelton. The staff was very nice. I plan on staying at this hotel each time I visit Shelton.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank tparks2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My room was clean and the staff was courteous & very helpful. The exercise room has more equipment that most hotels that I have frequent. An added plus was the free laundry room adjacent to the exercise room. I could work out and do my laundry at the same time.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank tnixon8084
Reviewed October 22, 2011

No complaints about the Candlewood Suites in Lacey, Washington. The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer, and their small store located in the lobby was perfect for breakfast and lunch on the go as well(reasonably priced as well). The room was well equipped, clean, and comfortable. Most rooms complete with kitchenette, laundry is free, and you can print things from their business center. The hotel is relatively new so it doesn't have years of wear and tear. The only concern may be that housekeeping only services your room if you stay 7 days or longer (I consider this a plus as I prefer not having a maid in the room when I'm not there). But the front desk is more than happy to provide new towels and linens if you require more. If you are traveling to Olympia or Lacey for business, or doing something at JB. Lewis McChord this is the place to stay!!! I travel all the time and I will begin looking for Candlewood Suites in the future.

Room Tip: The hotel is very near I-5.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Mike R
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I recently spent an extended stay at this property (17 days) and couldn't have asked for a better facility and staff. During my stay the manager provided a real treat by cooking steaks to order for our group. It was an exceptional stay. Close proximity to shopping centers and other dining facilities. Strongly recommend this facility. This was the second time our group has used this facility and look forward to our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank bixkid
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia

Been to Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey? Share your experiences!