“Oh Man! It's Jimmy Johns!”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #57 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2014

hubbs and I are super fans of Jimmy Johns.
And better yet- THEY DELIVER! who doesn't like great subs, super fresh, reasonably priced and brought to your door? If you've never had Jimmy Johns, may I suggest the #12 Turkey, Provolone, Mayo, Lettuce and AVOCADO SPREAD! man- who's hungry?

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Jimmy John's is new to the Olympia area, so we thought we'd give it a try. It has a fast-food restaurant look with order counter and booths, plus drive-thru. It's not very big inside. There is outside seating facing busy Martin Way. Staff was friendly and tried to be helpful. The sandwiches were o.k. The bread tasted better than Subway's. Their claim to fame is speed filling your order and delivery. Here are our first-impressions though: There is no nutritional / calorie information at the restaurant. When we asked, we were told it is online (which I checked, and yes, it is). However, that didn't help when I'm at the restaurant ready to order. The staff did suggest a lower-calorie lettuce wrap. There doesn't seem to be a children's menu which I find to be a big negative. And third, we didn't get asked / encouraged to add extras or modify our sandwich. As it was, I had the Veggie and it was dry and not very exciting so I had them add more vinaigrette. My husband had the Gargantuan which he said was almost like a Jake (Dirty Dave's on Martin Way), but nowhere as good. Prices were pretty similar to a sit down restaurant, so unless we're hungry and in a big hurry, we won't be back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This restaurant is actually located directly in front of the Olympia Ramada. It's just a short walk from the front entrance. Good hot sandwiches always available.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

If you want a sub that has a lot of bread and veggies, you are in the wrong place. I could barely taste the bread for all the meat that was packed on the Gargatuan sub. My wife had the Beach club which she liked a whole lot. This was my first experience with this restaurant chain. I am sure it won't be the last. Well done. I also like the signage in the place.