“A place to sleep”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Pretty average, small but clean room, VERY LOUD TRAFFIC NOISE from the freeway. Air conditioner also stopped working in the middle of the night and the room got very hot. Really not up to the expected quality.

Room Tip: Get as far from the freeway as possible
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I would also like to apologize about the A/C Not properly working. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stay here on our way back from an event we do as my husband had an early Dr appt in Olympia. I find it annoying that they want $20plus for a king bed Never have seen that before at other hotels
Asked if it was possible, at 1am to have that but were quoted $10 plus tax which we declined Asked for a wakeup call at 630am Never recieved the call. Clerk said he got busy and forgot grrr
No cream for coffee availble
Room is small
Door to bathroom swings in and barely misses toilet
Dangerous on your feet if you arent careful when coming out
Wouldn't stay here again

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Carleen,

Reviewed July 16, 2014

A convenient location with dining nearby and a good onsite breakfast but our stays have been a mix of good and bad. The hotel is convenient to the interstate and college. Although generally clean and recently renovated, maid service needs some revamping as the room we most recently had had not been thoroughly serviced. Coffee was still in the coffee maker, and a bath mat was lacking, the refrigerator was off (which we failed to note until the next morning).

Room Tip: Make sure your room has been serviced before you move in. And if you weigh more than two hundred po...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

I especially to apologize for the dirty coffee carafe not being cleaned. I have talked to mark the hotel manager he will be working with the housekeepers to prevent this from happening again. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hotel is the basic budget model. However, it is located near I 5 and has no sound proofing. Road noises will keep you awake at night unless you travel with ear plugs (we don't). Breakfast was ok, other shopping (eg Safeway) nearby.

Room Tip: bring earplugs
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sherpa-charlie
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Sandy.S

Reviewed July 11, 2014

A lot of these chain hotels are pretty much "ya get what ya pay for" but this one is a bit better than most. We thought that the room was is good condition and clean. The location is very good - maybe .5 mile for the interstate and there are restaurants, etc within easy walking distance. Dennis and J, a couple of the desk managers were very helpful. J took time (not from other guests) to help me investigate public transit options into Seattle and he gave a recommendation that could not have been better. Breakfast was also better than most. These are chain hotels so don't expect 5 star but this is great value. neighborhood seemed very safe.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate end of the building might be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Sandy.S

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Called ahead to make a reservation and the man at the front desk seemed fun but kinda cocky, then said just come in and I will work with you. As a business traveler I'm limited on what my company will spend. Got there and as a Rewards member (platinum) that I am, there are NO up grades. YOU MUST BE DIAMOND here if you want any extras!!! Rediculous! Not at any other choice hotel have I been treated like this! Then when trying to (work) with him on "maybe" some type of upgrade he really got rude! Then since I was using CLC a corporate card he couldn't even tell me what I was paying for my hotel stay! That's when I almost lost it! But I had to be there in the morning for work and I sucked it up. I will NEVER EVER stay at this hotel again. As a Choice Hotel you really need to get your act together and stop ripping people off for your run down property! There are at least 5 other hotels right on that corner some higher star and some lower but your using that to your advantage and that's wrong!

Room Tip: choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Brent S
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

We Value you not only as a guest but as a choice privilege member. I have forward your comment to the general manager.

Lacey Quality Inn & Suites
360-493-1991

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed briefly on our way to somewhere else and found this motel to be economical and clean with comfortable queen beds in smallish rooms.There is free wifi. Breakfast was modest but acceptable. We used a coupon found at a roadside rest stop and paid $60 a night. Liked the fact that there are several restaurants within walking distance. Staff was pleasant and very helpful.

Room Tip: Queen standard room is smallish. King standard for a bit more money might be worth considering.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Sandy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!