“Did NOT Meet Expectations”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Gregory N
Kimberly C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The first room they gave us was in the basement, it was tiny, dark and the carpets looked loose and stained. The room smelled like urine - which could be urine or cleaning chemicals, in any case we could not stay in that room as our asthma would have put us both in the hospital. So the lady at the desk gave us a room on the first floor, which she said was generally cleaner as it is used mainly for people with service dogs. The room was lighter and appeared cleaner. It smelled better but still had objectionable odor - we turned the air conditioner on and it seemed to help with the odor. We would have moved to a different hotel - but they were all full. We were finally able to sleep (and breathe) but would not stay in this hotel unless there was no other choice. Would sleep in our car before staying in the basement.

Room Tip: Basement room smelled-first floor was better with air conditioner on
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McShe
Kimberly C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your response. I am very sorry to hear about the experience you had at our facility, we never want our guests to have a poor experience. I apologize that the rooms you were given did have an odor. I definitely would like to follow up with you on this and know which rooms you were in so that we can address the situation and avoid it in the future. We do hope to see you again once we have remedied this. If you could please email us some of your stay information at qualityinnlacey@gmail, I would like to contact you further. Thank you.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I enjoy my stay each time I am in town which is often, at least once a week. Customer service is always stellar. The workout room with the sauna is a bonus as well as the breakfast offerings in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013
Kimberly C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you keep coming to visit us week after week and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Kim at the front desk is GREAT!!! Friendly, polite and very professional. Checked us in quick and to our room FAST. The location could not be better. Next to burger king, shari's, dennys, red lobster and oblarneys. We will be back soon. =)

• Stayed: July 2013
Kimberly C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so glad that you had good service while enjoying our facilities! I agree with you completely that we have great places to eat around us! I hope that you come and enjoy a stay with us again soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

So there's good and bad here
The hotel internet is fast
The location is pretty amazing, easy to find, great food and entertainment locally available
The bad and the Ugly
Our hotel toilet was apparently just cleaned before we arrived, I saw fecal matter all over it,
Our bathroom fan is devastatingly loud
There's remnants of blood on my sheets from someone else's nose bleed
There's no accountability
When we noticed these things, we went to the front desk, and got told "we re completely booked up this evening" with no offer to change anything.
Its DISGUESTING
With the hotels proximity to other area hotels in similar price points, u d think they d care about the impression they are sending, NOPE
Do yourself a favor, book somewhere else.
I know that once this is posted there will likely be some employee posting on here trying to reset the most recent review. I get that. They advertise in their lobby that consumers should read the reviews online here, but seriously take it from a traveller who had low expectations walking in and was still disappointed, this place sucks, Stay somewhere else locally.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DamJo7938
Kimberly C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your response. I am very sorry to hear about the experience you had at our facility, this is not something that we want to happen at all. In times where we are sold out it can be hard to have rooms switched, but we do strive to correct any all and all issues with our guest's stays and again do apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed at this location a couple times while doing business in the area. The rooms are updated and very comfortable. The front desk was friendly and polite. The breakfast was adaquate for the price.I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank businessman555

Thank you so much for your response! I am so glad that you feel comfortable coming here during your business travels and taking the time to review us. We hope to continue doing business with you.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just left after checking into out room a half hour ago. Rooms are very old and dark. After checking the beds, I saw stains on the white sheets and comforter. Freshly cleaned hotel sheets should smell just that way. These did not. I walked down to the front desk and asked for clean sheets. When I got back to our room my daughter was ready to leave. She had a rash across her back and stomach and said it started when she sat down on the chair in the room. I started itching and my husband also was being bitten by something in that room. We packed up and my husband told the front desk we were leaving because the room had some kind of bugs in it. She called and told someone that they needed to fumigate "another room". Apparently this isn't the first time. A friend in our group also had to leave this hotel today after checking into their room. The toilet wouldn't flush and the door to their room wouldn't lock or close securely. This is a really bad hotel. I wasn't expecting luxury, just a clean place too sleep. I didn't want to touch anything in that room. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Ramada Inn across the street. It was $14 more a night. This is a new hotel, clean, friendly, great breakfast and beautiful rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amzw01
Representitive, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Mark

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 9 in Olympia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Tumwater

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!