“The Best!”

Jasmine thai cuisine
Ranked #28 of 153 Restaurants in Lacey
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent service, best fresh spring rolls (love that they are served with WARM peanut sauce), and great pad Thai! :)

There are newer reviews for Jasmine thai cuisine

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We ate here on a Thursday at 5-6 pm and we were nervous that we were the only people there the entire time. Usually not a good sign. Well, I hope it was just an oddly slow night because people don't know what they are missing and I want this place to stay open!!

My favorite dish and litmus test for any Thai restaurant is Pad Kee Mao AKA Spicy Basil Noodles AKA Drunken Noodles. Well, here they have FRESH noodles with just the right gooeyness to them, a rarity. The veggies are fresh and plentiful, the sauce perfect and just awesome. Their spice level is lighter than compared to others, but I will order 3 stars next time accordingly. I usually find Thai iced tea to be too sweet for me, but I tasted my husband's and found it to be perfectly sweet, and would have ordered some too had I not already had a cola. His dinner (yellow curry,noodles and veggies - forget the name) was super good too. I can't wait to return and eat there again.

We have an 8 month old baby and since the place was empty and the floors were clean as can be, we let her crawl around. The owner/waitress was delighted and played with her, and was truly entertained and wonderful with her. It was fun for everybody.

Will return, my new favorite place.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am in love with this little place! I've eaten there twice and I'm kind of ashamed to say ordered the same thing both times...but it was THAT good! I had the Panang Curry and it was delish!
I asked for the highest level of spicy and felt like it could have been a bit hotter, but still wonderful and full of flavor. The restaurant is small, but I can appreciate that being a local business and all. Both lunch and dinner options left me with a meal for the next day. The location is kind of random being tucked in amongst state gonvernment buildings, but it's easily accessible and quiet. Give it a go! ♥

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food and service were outstanding! Three dishes all prepared to our specifications. We could walk from our hotel. I would highly recommend it.

Been to Jasmine thai cuisine? Share your experiences!