“Take the Halibut and Fries To Go - Perfect for Summer Picnics”

Beau Legs Fish and Chips
Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Olympia, Washington
“Take the Halibut and Fries To Go - Perfect for Summer Picnics”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was a bit skeptical about trying this place out but I'm so glad we did. In fact I wish we had tried it out sooner! It was so good we ended up going back again the very next day. I had the halibut and fries. My husband had the BBQ Pulled Pork. Both were excellent. My husband who is a BBQ Pork Sandwich expert thought it was definitely one of the best pork sandwiches in Lacey. I also had the mac and cheese. The first time I had it, it had a but too much butter but the next day it was just perfect. They also have awesome homemade desserts.

We did have trouble with the online ordering system. When my husband got there they didn't have our order so he had to wait a bit. But they were very polite and apologetic about it and got our order done fairly quickly. Next time we just called ahead instead of ordering online. It also does smell a bit greasy inside the restaurant so it might be best to order out. Again though the food is worth it - so good.

• Visited July 2014

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Surprise! Great southern food in a strip mall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here one afternoon while we were out running errands. When we first pulled in there was no one else in the restaurant which made us a little anxious, but from the minute we entered everything about the experience was wonderful. The cashier/waitress was welcoming, knowledgeable, and changed our order so we could try some of the other items without having to pay an additional fee. My husband had the jambalaya and I had po'boy. Both were delicious - the best southern/Cajun food we have found in the Northwest - and they had genuine sweet tea! The prices were very reasonable and we loved them so much we are thinking about having them cater our next event. Can't wait to go back!

Yelm, Washington
“We should have gone sooner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very good seafood, and the service has been the friendliest ever! We lived in Louisiana for a couple years and this is the first place we've found that really gets the catfish right. Everything was fresh, and delish.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Wendi67
Pacific Northwest
“Got me sick”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I do not by any means have a sensitive stomach and was perfectly healthy prior to going to the Pacific Ave location. Ordered the catfish and chips which was greasy and resulted in having to excuse myself to use the restroom. Unfortunately, the food wanted out as quickly as it went in. I've only ever had that problem one other time in Mexico 14 years ago. Not good, although the food tasted and smelled fine. In addition, it was served on cheap greasy baskets. I am not surprised the Pacific Ave location closed so quickly.

• Visited April 2013
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

My whole family loves Beau Legs, which is saying something! Every time we are at Costco, my son asks if we can go here (I am referring to the location on Tallon). I usually have a 'Po Boy which is always delicious. I love their fries! My kids get chicken strips, and they are delicious as well. The service is always good.

Visited August 2013

Been to Beau Legs Fish and Chips? Share your experiences!