“Very friendly, great service, yummy curry”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I dropped in for a quick bite, I ordered the vegetarian curry she ordered the LARB.
Both of the dishes were very good, the service was excellent and gave good advice on the LARB.

They have a sign stating they offer gluten free items, we didn't order any but my S-I-L would love it.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and enjoyed it. Nothing startling or unique about the menu, but good, simple Thai food. The Pad Thai has a little too much sweetness which suggests they use ketchup - not our favorite- but the Sum Tum (green papaya salad) was fresh and delicious. Note: they rate their spiciness from 1-3. We chose 2 this time and,although it was ok for us, it would be too much for most people. Unless you like things very hot - stick to 1! (We ordered a 3 once here - and it was almost inedible). We'll be back, though - there's a Value Village right next door!

1  Thank schaferpho