“Large plates, good price”

Pattaya Thai Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 152 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Best Thai Restaurant served original spices of Thai Taste with a experience executive chef and staff cooking in the kitchen. The best Thai Restaurant in south Puget Sound
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Large plates, good price”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ordered the garlic veggie, 2.5 on spice and was very good. Lots of al dente broc with chicken and tons of garlic and be careful with the spice, comes out hotter then the number. Also the pad Thai is good, I was impressed with this place. Located in a strip mall, you aren't gonna find a fancy Friday night meal but a very good place for some good food that doesn't hurt the wallet. Everything is clean and well maintained, fresh modern feel, I am a fan.

Visited October 2013

Washington
“Patttaya was very good; service could be better”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I started our dinner with Spring Rolls that came with s nice plum sauce. They were made with fresh ingredients and very good.

Hubby had curry and raved about it. It was a large portion and came with a side of rice to add in. He had 3 stars for the heat level and lived the flavor.

I had Drunken Noodles based on a recommendation from s coworker and I was sure glad I did! Wow...they were amazingly good!

The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the service could have been better. We had to get up to get the pitcher of water and the waitress forgot my husband's drink. It will not stop us from going back, though.

Tacoma, Washington
“Chef Ron doesn't pay his bills”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The owner, Ron, doesn't pay his bills. The great Karmic principle will happen to him, sooner or later.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Chris L
Hull, Massachusetts
“Good Food and Great Value”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Service was good and the portions large. Tom Kha soup was exceptional. The curry good. For being in Lacey, this can compete with bigger cities.

• Visited August 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellent Thai!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The thai food here is very very good. We don't live in Lacey but when we are in the area we will definitely be back. The tom yum noodle soup was okay but my husband's dish was fabulous and my son loved the pad thai. This restaurant is serious about it's spice so make sure you can handle it if you ask for it.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Pattaya Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!