“Good food, but not great food”

Pattaya Thai Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 153 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Best Thai Restaurant served original spices of Thai Taste with a experience executive chef and staff cooking in the kitchen. The best Thai Restaurant in south Puget Sound
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Pattaya a number of times and have always enjoyed the experience. It's a great place to take kids, and the atmosphere is quite nice. I've had the Pad Thai and the Panang Curry. It didn't seem like they used fresh veggies in the curry, and it was a little soupier than I prefer. Good flavor though. The Pad Thai was good, but very, very greasy. I have been more impressed with Thai food elsewhere, but Pattaya gets an extra star for its kid-friendliness and atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Pattaya Thai Restaurant

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Though all Thai restaurants call their curries by different names, I expected it to taste just like it did...but it was even better! When I asked for a spice rating for what I usually have to call "spicy" in my town, it was a 3 out of 5! YUM!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The server advised me to go carefully with the spice level and I was glad I did. The Main Street Noodles at 1 1/2 were plenty spicy and the overall flavor was excellent. The decor is minimalist, tables with nothing but glass and silverware. Except the server, the rest of the restaurant staff seemed rather cool and if the food had been only so-so I would not be interested in going back. But the food IS very good and worth returning for more.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great food, prepared quickly and served beautifully. The restaurant required wearing one's coat though - very cold ambient temperature. Loved the dishes - I had the lemongrass soup (Tom Ka) with shrimp. Like it hot? Stay on the low side - one dish with 2.5 heat raised as serious sweat.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was invited by a local band to come out to hear them play at this restaurant. So to cover the band, there was a 15 dollar ticket. It included a small buffet. This was worth it, I had a great time dancing and the food was not small on taste. I really liked the flavorings of all that I ate. I will be going back there for sure. I met the owner who is a very nice guy and likes to have fun. I enjoyed the evening and the 15 dollars was well worth it.