“Our favorite breakfast spot”
Review of Pat's Cafe

Pat's Cafe
Ranked #103 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is a very cozy and friendly place. We are regulars and are always greeted with warm smiles. The food is a good value and just as good as you would get from Denny's or Ihop and cheaper. The menu is limited and its not the exceptional food that brings us back. It very much is the at home with a family atmosphere that I enjoy. There are many regulars so its like going to a clubhouse rather than a restaurant.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I wanted a simple breakfast that wasn't made in a factory. Pats was the place. I arrived at 8 AM and it was already 2/3 full. Almost all of the diners were local diners and obviously repeat customers. Even though there were only two people in evidence cooking and serving it seemed that no one had to wait very long for their food. Breakfast is a difficult meal to judge the abilities of the chef, but I found the meal tasty nicely presented and filling. What more can I ask for breakfast? I'll go back tomorrow.

3  Thank Michael S
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Quiet (8 or so tables) mom and pop cafe right on Pacific Avenue near Carpenter Road SE. Often our biker group will meet here for breakfast before a nice ride. This time, I just wanted a nice breakfast by myself. Stopped by and had a nice steak with a couple of eggs, toast, hash-browns (plenty of them on the plate) and OJ. Pleasant conversation with some of the local 'regulars' - like folks were comfortable enough to visit or read the paper away from (but close to) traffic. Quaint, clean, good value.

5  Thank SBruce J
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Hmmm. This is a hard reviewe to write. The food is outstanding. I had one of the omelets and it was simply superb. The hashbrowns were the best I had every eaten. This is a Mom and Pop shop and Mom is the waitress and Dad is the cook it appeared. Menu is a bit limited as compared to chains, but that's not always a bad thing. Coffee was great to incidentally. By the cashier's stand as you end is a stack of printed papers which is actually jokes, tales, funny comics that it appears customers and the owners have thought were funny. Some a bit off color. But here is the downside, the restaurant smelled musty. Could have been because it is an old home remodeled to a restaurant, but my initial reaction was "oh oh." I asked a fellow patron how they liked the food here before we sat down,and he raved about how great it was.

3  Thank Travel-World101

Been to Pat's Cafe? Share your experiences!