“great place for breakfast or watching a game”

Hawks Prairie Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We love breakfast here or watching a game. Great breakfast food, bloody Mary's, good beer selection. Mixed staff. A couple of the younger girls aren't friendly. We still enjoy going there and try to pick where we sit based on who the server will be.

1  Thank DPO1KAF

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were in this part of town and decided to stop in for breakfast. Neither one of us had eaten here before so didn't know what to expect. We were very pleased with with our meals. We both had the standard eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast.We both thought that these were the largest portions of spuds that we've ever been served.
We thought that the service was fast and pleasant and very attentive. We also found the prices to be very reasonable.
I'll definitely be recommending this restaurant to my family and friends.

1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Good selection for a breakfast menu with excellent service at fair prices make this a favorite place when we decide to eat breakfast out.

1  Thank GeoJerry
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hawks Prairie has been here for some 34 years. We have been visiting for the last 6 years. The food is excellent. The prices are reasonable, and the menu truly has something for everyone! They are close to local hotels that we stay at, and we just can't seem to bring ourselves to go anywhere else. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Lloyd V
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The atmosphere here is very comfortable with lounge seating and big tvs. The food was only mediocre and didn't seem worth the price. And my biggest reason for never going back here is that they actually charged me to leave out the chicken on my pasta!! Wth!!

Been to Hawks Prairie Restaurant? Share your experiences!