“Not getting any better”

Add it.
Native New Yorker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When NNY opened, the chicken wings were awesome. Over the last several months, they have really slid downhill. It's been awhile since I've been there because of the up-and-down quality of the food. Too bad.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We went in because one of their waitress came to our store to purchase her work clothes. She told me about their wing selections which got me going. Good restaurant, fun atomosphere and good food and menu. Wide variety and really good wings! Worth a visit!

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Every time I have gone into the Native New Yorker it seems like the bar area is always lacking staff. Recently when I went I waited upwards of 15 minutes to order drinks and then an additional 10 minutes to order food. It was appalling to have my drinks served as the same time as my food. The beer was flat and the mixed drink was way too strong. The server seemed upset when we sent our drinks back and was reluctant to deduct them from our tab even though we only had a sip from them. The waitresses never seem friendly and the male staff seem overly flirtatious to the point of uncomfortable. This restaurant needs a server overhaul ASAP!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a party of four for our first visit. Nice open room with nice feel for a sports bar. The dining area is pretty sterile but there are plenty of screens for watching a game. Server was very attentive and someone came by our table 4-5 times to ask if everything was ok. Two had turkey on rye which they liked. Two of us had wings. I didn't like my wings, took most home. Turns out it was the BBQ sauce. When I added my own at home they were ok. The fries are very good. Thought for the prices the food should be incredible. $10 for a burger. Will probably go again because it's in our neighborhood. But O'Blarney's has better food for sure.

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I am a NJ transplant and enjoyed the cheese pizza so much! It was some of the best pizza in WA.

Atmosphere is good. Practically a large flat screen at every table.

Great wait staff too. Fast and polite, you can't ask for more.