“Lacking support”

Native New Yorker
Cuisines: American
“Lacking support”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Every time I have gone into the Native New Yorker it seems like the bar area is always lacking staff. Recently when I went I waited upwards of 15 minutes to order drinks and then an additional 10 minutes to order food. It was appalling to have my drinks served as the same time as my food. The beer was flat and the mixed drink was way too strong. The server seemed upset when we sent our drinks back and was reluctant to deduct them from our tab even though we only had a sip from them. The waitresses never seem friendly and the male staff seem overly flirtatious to the point of uncomfortable. This restaurant needs a server overhaul ASAP!

“Mixed report”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had a party of four for our first visit. Nice open room with nice feel for a sports bar. The dining area is pretty sterile but there are plenty of screens for watching a game. Server was very attentive and someone came by our table 4-5 times to ask if everything was ok. Two had turkey on rye which they liked. Two of us had wings. I didn't like my wings, took most home. Turns out it was the BBQ sauce. When I added my own at home they were ok. The fries are very good. Thought for the prices the food should be incredible. $10 for a burger. Will probably go again because it's in our neighborhood. But O'Blarney's has better food for sure.

Olympia, Washington
“Yum! Must go.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I am a NJ transplant and enjoyed the cheese pizza so much! It was some of the best pizza in WA.

Atmosphere is good. Practically a large flat screen at every table.

Great wait staff too. Fast and polite, you can't ask for more.

Washington
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Just went there for dinner for the first time. Waitress was great. She took our order right away and kept refilling our drinks. We had Bbq wings and pizza and country fried steak. Was disappointed in food flavor. Food taste like you brought it from grocery store. BBQ sauce was an overkill on wings and not that good. Pizza was marginal. Country fried steak tasted like from store freezer section, and they smothered it with too much french onions. It's too bad that food wasn't better. Will not return for the price we paid.

Fort Lewis, Washington
“Good food, Lots of TVs”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had the medium wings and they were not so hot as I could not enjoy them. The fried clam special for a buck and a half was nice and tasty. The service was great and my wife liked the salad she had. An overall good experience and will probably return to this establishment.

• Visited June 2012