“Awesome!”

Ricardo's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricardo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Lacey
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Intercity Transit
Oklahoma City
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The steak was so good. We both had a 5oz but it was a lot more than that! I couldn't eat it all. We also had shrimp scampi. The shrimp was extremely large and I can't tell you how good they were! It is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for!!!!!

• Visited July 2013

Pacific Northwest
“Must return!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was one of our first outings with a new baby. We were nervous going to dinner at a fine restaurant with a baby but were welcomed. Fortunately, the baby was nice and quiet, but as it turns out we weren't the only ones with children there. We got the Chateau Briand dinner for two. I had not eaten this before. It was spendy but delicious and we really need to return to give their pasta a try. Looking forward to it!

Visited February 2013
Olympia, WA
“Surprisingly pleased”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I've never really liked the thought of eating in a house with attached garage in a community neighborhood. I've eaten once in Ricardo's several years ago and the ambiance just turned me off and as i recall, the food was just OK. So, when I recently ate there again, I was very pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent and the interior seemed much more inviting that I remember. I ordered a seafood pasta and it was wonderful. The noodles seeemed to be fresh made and the seafood cooked perfectly. It had an excellent taste and was seasoned just right. My wife ordered a pasta plate also, and it was prepared perfectly also. Ricardo's bills itself as a steak restaurant with Kobe beef, but at $35.00 a steak, it seemed a bit overpriced. I would go back to Ricardo's as I now appreciate it as a restaurant for quality and well prepared meals.

• Visited May 2013
seattle, wa
“Delightful people, incredible food!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Definitely a great experience in a smaller, more intimate restaurant which is why reservations are highly recommended - and sometimes difficult to get because of the popularity. One of the delicious treats is truffle mashed potatoes which really sets off the tender, cooked-to-perfection steaks, as well as other incredible entrees. Wine selection is broad, desserts are delicious. The atmosphere is elegant home, wait-staff very personable and Ricardo possesses superior skills we are extremely fortunate to have in our community. If you need to wait to be seated, appetizers are exceptional. While some may only visit here for special occasions, it's always a wonderful experience for any "I want something fabulous tonight" meals out. They'll even do it "take out" for you if you'd rather. But then you miss the relaxing meal in what's our very best restaurant around - an absolute five star!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank wowwhatagreatday
Olympia, Washington
“Not Sure There even Could be One Better!!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

What a FIND!!! What an EXPERIENCE!!! By all means, if you're with someone SPECIAL ... choose Ricardo's!!! AWESOME atmosphere, superb wait staff, succulent meals, prepared in as professional a manner as ANY I've ever experienced!! I rate THIS restaurant as a fully qualified FIVE Star Restaurant!!!! If you should have a problem, irritation, or complaint HERE, then I STRONGLY suggest that for your 'romantic' interludes that you take your partner to McDonalds, or Burger King!!!

This Restaurant, and Chef Ricardo, in my never to be humble opinion is totally without peer in the entire Puget Sound area!!! Excellent atmosphere, Excellent wait staff. Excellent presentation. Excellent, succulent meal that is to die for!!! Chef Ricardo KNOWS exactly how to prepare a filet -- the correct way, succulent, excellent flavor and there's no better in the entire area!

I have no compunction, whatsoever, in claiming that Ricardo's is THE BEST Restaurant in Thurston County!!!

HIGHLY recommended~