“Great Stay”

Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed here for work a few times and was really satisfied with my stay. The staff are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable of the area. The room was clean and is pretty well upgraded in style. I like that there was a fridge and microwave. It seems that a lot of places are doing away with those. When the front desk person said there was free breakfast in the morning, I was expecting the typical continental breakfast. To my surprise it was awesome. Great quality and an abundance of choices!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW Plus Lacey M... M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our property. It is great to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs during your stay. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Having stayed at a regular Best Western and the Best Western Plus on the same trip there is quite the difference between the two. The location for this hotel is great as there is lots of variety for shopping. The restaurant next to the hotel called Hawks Prairie was excellent, which was recommended to us by the the staff at the front desk. You get ten percent off for showing them your hotel key. The room was very spacious and comfortable with everything in the room in good working order. The breakfast was also very good with lots of selection. I would definitely recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW Plus Lacey M... M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are thrilled to hear that you would recommend our hotel. We hope that you will come and stay with us again. Take care!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Best value for the money, right in the middle of shopping and restaurants, safe affordable and convenient You can bring the familiy there is a pool and a nice breakfast and other amenities. This si a good place to stage a visit to the Northwest.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our property. We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our amenities. We hope that you will come stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and my company insisted that we stay at the Hilton. One week when the Hilton in Lacey was full, as my second choice I booked the Best Western. Best second choice I've made! Its clean, quiet, the breakfast is fantastic and the staff is extremely friendly. And to top it off, I've saved my company money. Since then, I've stay there over 12 times, and every stay has been great.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We always enjoy it when you come to stay with us and it is always a nice bonus when your husband and son are able to join you! It's great to hear that you enjoy your stays with us. We hope you and your family have a happy holidays and we look forward to seeing you soon! Take care.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had to go an early morning meeting Saturday morning and did not want to drive all the way home Friday and back early Saturday because I had my grand daughter with me. We've stayed there before and she loves the hot tub and the pool. We had a great time and the staff was wonderful with her chatty little self who talks to anyone about anything.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our property! We are very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your grand daughter. We look forward to seeing you two again. Take care!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great accomodations-excellent display at the breakfast bar. Huge fruit selection, much appreciated. Hotel was conveniently located just off the freeway and was easily accessible. I am at a loss as t o why you would require a 200-character resopnse in this section. I have commented sufficiently I think.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your response was beyond sufficient. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our property! Our breakfast staff takes pride in the work they do and we appreciate your acknowledgment of that.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I really love this hotel. It is the perfect place for me to stay for a night or two during my scheduled appointments in the local area. The hotel is very new and has excellent sound proof from the Interstate 5 that is close by. The exterior room doors close well without loud bangs. The location is excellent for my purposes; it has about every kind of store within a few miles. The staff at the front desk was always present at any hour that I walked by the desk. They were courteous and always acknowledged me. The room was spotless; clean bedding, floors, everything. The only negative issue I had was with the Jacuzzi tub room that I stayed in. There was a lot of continual loud-humming noise from the pool ventilation system directly below the room. It was shut off from around 8pm to 8am, but if that kind of noise bothers you, then don't get the Jacuzzi tub rooms. I have stayed here before in the mini-suite rooms and really enjoyed them. The breakfast was perfect, including a variety of good pastries, an excellent presentation of fruits, mini omelets, meats and cereals. The breakfast staff was alert and constantly refilling items & also correcting their presentation. I have seen them there for almost a year, and their quality of food and service is very consistent. I had researched other hotels in the nearby location and none of them gave the customer as good of value and service as this.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our property. We are thrilled that you enjoy your stays with us and continue to stay with us when you're in the area. I am sorry to hear that your experience in our jetted tub room was not up to par. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any adjustments to our ventilation system in order to control that humming noise. We hope that this does not affect your decision to stay with us again. Thank you again and take care.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
3 mi away
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia

Been to Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!