We had the pleasure of staying the the Best Western Plus in Lacey, Washington. First impressions were great, nice entryway and reception area. Our room was large and inviting, very clean, well appointed. Furniture were comfortable, couch was nice. Bathroom was very nice. The breakfast in the mornng was fantastic, with a variety of selections, fresh fruit was great. Overall, 5*. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offers guests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service at economically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotel will find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive to Seattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites