We have been staying down the street closer to the center of downtown Lacey for years, so this was a first experience for us with a new property. We picked the day after the biggest power-storm they've had in years for arrival, and the hotel was working hard to make things right. The property is clean, very comfortable, and everyone from Deana the GM to Jason at the desk: they work very hard to please. The staff is especially friendly and forthcoming.
(Did I mention the breakfasts)?
The rooms are very comfortably sized: big bed and a nice sitting area as well. Good office support and free wi-fi.
I think we'll be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offers guests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service at economically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotel will find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive to Seattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites