The staff did my faxing, and notified me when I had fed-ex envelopes. Breakfast was at 6 every morning and was delicious. Fresh cut up fruit. There was fresh cookies in the lobby every afternoon. It is next door to a fed-ex carrier at Office Max, Walmart and a Costco. There is also a Casino next door, that is very clean, with decent food and good service. I have stayed at 6 hotels in 45 days, this is one of the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offers guests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service at economically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotel will find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive to Seattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey